The Annual Conference on U.S. – Turkey relations began as an annual gathering of friends in 1982. It was inspired by the strong friendships and alliance between the two countries, born from our NATO alliance and expanding today to encompass all aspects of strategic, economic, and cultural relations.
From its origins to the present day this event exists for the purpose of solving problems and nurturing the bonds that tie our great nations together. The Annual Conference has for more than three decades served as the premier gathering of government and business leaders, aspiring entrepreneurs, high ranking military personnel, and policymakers from Turkey and the United States.
- Build relationships and develop your network among 500+ attendees. Watch our spotlight video.
- Exchange ideas with executives from 20+ industries.
- Learn from expert panels. Click to see “Panel Builder” results.
- 88% of attendees would recommend to a colleague.
- 80% of attendees reported making valuable connections. This year, introducing brand new feature, B2B: Connect and Grow event.
- Gain knowledge on Exponential Thinking, investments trends, entrepreneurial ecosystem, angel investing, and more during Entrepreneurship and Investment Track event.
- One of a kind Annual Conference on U.S.-Turkey Relations. Browse our 30+ years of history.
Stay tuned for upcoming announcements to see more on the brand new inclusions to the 37th Annual Conference on U.S.-Turkey Relations.